Our apartment is a timeshare. We have been there multiple times and loved every minute. It is located one street back from the esplanade where you can sit...
3 bed farm house
3 bed farm house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 1 salles de bain
Our little country home is out of the way of the hustle and bustle of the big city...but we are only 45 minutes to Brisbane and 1.5hrs to the Gold Coast.
We have 2 chickens so fresh eggs every morning are wonderful..
This is a very quiet and friendly neighborhood...
Just an awesome little place to put your feet up inside or in the hammocks on our huge back deck and take in the mountains in the distance.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple (Dominic 35yr and I am 47..ok dont do the math ;) ) ..all 3 children left home! 5 grandbabies and a Neapolitan Mastiff!
- Dominic works in charge of the DU(Detention unit) at the Jail, I am a security officer and Fulltime student studying Security, Terrorism and Counter terrorism!!
- We love golf (ok Dominic loves golf!) I love Muay Thai, we love experienceing travel, new food,new people and lots of R&R...oh and we both love animal..
Where is it?
- We have 2 local hotels that serve fine food and cold beer!!! Brightview Tavern and Plainland HOtel
- Cure shopping
- Brisbane 1hr, Ipswich 45min, Toowoomba 50min, Gold Coast 1.5hr, Byron Bay 2.5hr Mooloolaba north coast 2hr..also 10km up the road is our local Woolworths for food,fruit n vege.
- Un peu de culture
- Locyer valley has heaps to offer including water sports and markets
- Randonnées d'un jour
- It takes no time at all to head to any of the easter parts from here, Up north to the coast of Down south to Byron bay..and if your really keen 10hrs to Sydney!!