The world heritage listed Blue Mountains are renowned for their dramatic scenery and geology, beautiful gardens and domestic architecture, quaint villages...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 3
- 2 salles de bain
My home, which has recently been painted throughout, is light, fresh and uncluttered - a queen-size bed in main room and a large single bed in the other. Lounge room has a large 116cm television. Sun room at front and another sitting room with slow combustion heater. At the back is a covered courtyard which leads to a small grassy backyard.
My home is in the world heritage Blue Mountains National Park with wonderful escarpments, lookouts, caves and amazing bush walking.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- I am a 60 yr. old lady who might travel with either my adult daughter, sister or friend
- My interests are pottery, painting, photography, bush walking and reading.
Where is it?
- Un peu de culture
- There is a wonderful cultural centre in Katoomba which is 36 minutes away.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Many, many bush walks in the Blue Mountains.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- A drive to Sydney is only 2 hours away with all the amazing beaches, shopping, etc. Also, to the west of the Blue Mountains you can drive to the wine producing areas of Mudgee, Orange and Bathurst. The Jenolean Caves in the Blue Mountains are a must. There are over 100 caves with 16 of them open to the public.
Our beautiful home has just recently completed an extensive renovation and captures the magic that the hills of Coorabell offers. Just a short 15 mins drive...
Our slice of Paradise sits on an acre of land overlooking beautiful Lake Tuross on the picturesque South Coast of New South Wales. Only a few minutes drive...