Our loft style home on 18 acres, surrounded by native rainforest, is the perfect location for exploring the Gold Coast, Northern Rivers and Byron Bay region...
Large modern family home
Large modern family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 chambres
- Couchages 9
- 3 salles de bain
Our home is modern contemporary with a wonderful outlook of the Kiewa Valley and viewing snow capped Mount Bogong for several months of the year.. We are situated in a very social and family orientated court, safe area 10 minutes from everything (by car) great walking/bike paths 2 minutes. We have a great outdoor entertainment area and low maintenance garden. Downstairs has it's own private bathroom and kitchenette, double lock up garage.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Mum of three wonderful, almost adult children... one at home, one at University and one married, it's almost my time...
- I do bookkeeping for a very successful Electrical Contractor and thoroughly enjoy it..
- My Kids refer to this as my SKI holiday (Spend Kids Inheritance) it's ok they know i have a passion for travel, Italy inparticular and they totally support me..
Where is it?
- Border Wineroom, We offer a great range of restaurants, Italian, Indian, Chinese, Modern Australian etc
- Bars cool
- Bended Elbow (upstairs), Zed Bar, Q Manhattan
- Cafés sympas
- Gossips, Q Manhattan,
- Cure shopping
- Country Labels, Complete lady, Classi LCollections
- Un peu de culture
- Albury Wodonga Cultural Centre, Art Gallery, Railway Station longest platform in the southern hemisphere
- Promenades au parc
- Botanical Gardens, Norieul Park, paddle Steamer on the river
- Un peu d'exercice
- Anytime fitness
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Wineries within 1/2 hour, Gold mining town within 1 hour, snowfields within 11/2 hours. Albury offers loads of day trips also farmers market each Saturday on the causeway. Ride into town Sunday morning and have brunch at one of our lovely cafes..
Set in a quiet, leafy street, our 1880s terrace house is a remodelled contemporary living space close to transport, shops and restaurants. The house was...
Our home is setup as a beach house for the kids, overlooking Port Hacking and Hordens Beach. Bundeena is truly a paradise! Close to Sydney by public...