Historic Paddington is heritage listed, full of Victorian terraces, many small art galleries and designer fashion houses. You are spoiled for choice with...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 2 salles de bain
An oasis on the edge of the city of Sydney. One of a block of 5 townhouses, modern and convenient. Excellent public transport in any direction including the beaches and the sites of Sydney; close to Lane Cove village shops and services. Two double bedrooms, king and queen sized beds. Study is a third single bedroom. Outdoor areas and BBQ, private areas of study and library for personal space. Air conditioning and lock-up garage with internal access. Visit www.australia.com for some tempting side trips.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Taking time to enjoy son's London spring wedding.
- I'm a secondary school teacher taking some well-deserved Long Service Leave.
- My modern convenient townhouse allows for entertaining and easily maintained secure base for travel.
Where is it?
- Various restaurants provide an international feast in the village
- Bars cool
- Longueville Hotel
- Cafés sympas
- Cafe Zivelli plus many more
- Cure shopping
- Chatswood or the City
- Un peu de culture
- Sydney Opera House, museums and theatres
- Promenades au parc
- Within 5 minutes
- Un peu d'exercice
- Local gym and aquatic centre but why not try the beaches
- Randonnées d'un jour
- The mountains or the sea.
Our elegant spacious 190 sq m Art Deco Sydney Harbour waterfront apartment with large balcony was completely refurbished in 2007. Central but very quiet, a...
Available April 15 to May 7 2016 and over Christmas New Year 2016 /2017 Our home is in a leafy part of Seaforth., situated opposite a primary school,...