Our three year old apartment with elevator access enjoys a panoramic view over parts of the harbour and river to the Blue Mountains, with balcony and access...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
15 minutes from airport, 150 metres to beach, walking distance to restaurants. 30 minutes from the Gold Coast theme parks and 1 hour Australian rain forests. We live in a tropical climate in a village type atmosphere but close to restaurants, shopping etc. We are 1 and a half hours from Brisbane and 1 hour flight to Sydney. We have bicycles (kids ones too) and a cycling track hugging the beach
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a retired couple
- Morris was an Accountant with his own practice and Wendy was a business owner
- We enjoy living by the beach in a semi tropical climate and our home reflects this by the large outdoor living area
Where is it?
- Walking distance to cafes and restaurant
- Cure shopping
- Local shopping centre 2 mins away, and major shopping centre 10 mins away. Half hour drive to Gold Coast and many shops and Theme Parks
- Un peu de culture
- Murrwillumbah Art Gallery and cafe very popular
- Promenades au parc
- We have a park a street away
- Un peu d'exercice
- We belong to a Rec Club with gym, swimming pool and tennis courts, 5 mins drive away
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Famous Byron Bay is 30 minutes drive south and The Gold Coast is 30 minutes drive north.
Eclectic and comfortable apartment within a popular and beautifully maintained resort. Independently owned and decorated, view over the pool and into...
This is our newest lodge - we rent it as part of our beautiful retreat - a forested 130 acres fronting lake and a short walk along a private track to our...