Our brand new holiday home is located at the start of the Great Ocean Road - less than 1km from Jan Juc Surf Beach in Victoria Australia. Only 2.5km from...
One block from Southern Ocean
One block from Southern Ocean
Ce mois-ciMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 6 chambres
- Couchages 12
- 2 salles de bain
Our home comprises of 2 x 3 bedroom houses, situated one block from Jan Juc beach and the Great Ocean Walk Trail. Also close by is the famous Bells Beach, where the Rip Curl Pro is run every Easter.
The main house is a classic beach bungalow that has just had an interior and exterior renovation. The guest house is more modern and perfect for visitors or as an office.
The Surf Coast and Great Ocean Road area is a summer holiday haven with activities ranging from hiking and biking to world class wineries, surfing, and dining.
Jan Juc is a small coastal town with a great community feel. Torquay, 5km away, has everything you need in terms of banks, supermarkets, post office, golf courses. etc. Jan Juc beach is just 100 meters from our front door and it has great surf and is also patrolled.
Melbourne is a great destination for a day trip. It's the cultural and sporting capital of Australia with numerous galleries, street art laneways, sporting events, and shopping.
There is also a small regional airport 45 minutes away which makes it very easy to make short trips to Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide or the Gold Coast.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- 2 adults with Xavier (9) and Tess (7)
- Louise is a physio, Iain works in adventure tourism
- Hoping to give our kids one big adventure in a Canadian ski area before high school
Where is it?
- 5 minute walk to the very cool Swell Cafe
- Bars cool
- 5 minutes walk to the Beach Hotel and Bird Rock Cafe.
- Cure shopping
- Torquay (just across the golf course) is the Surf Capital of Australia. Surf fashion central.
- Un peu de culture
- Surf Culture and Melbourne is 100km away.
- Promenades au parc
- Coastal and forest walks everywhere.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Great biking and trail running with plenty of races. Open ocean swims, triathlons, cycling etc. We also have a beautiful yoga studio amongst the gum trees 5 minutes away.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Great Ocean Road, Melbourne, Ballarat, Daylesford, Mornington Peninsula
Our two bedroom apartment is located within five minutes easy walk of the vibrant Melbourne CBD. It is in a very quiet low rise complex with undercover...
Our beautiful Edwardian house was renovated in 2008 to maximise space, light and energy efficiency. The living and dining area at the back looks out on a...