LOOKING FOR UK SWAP, MARCH-MID APRIL 2017 Quiet 1 bedroom unit, ground floor, with private garden courtyard. Walk to Roseville station, which is 8 train...
Comfortable family home
Comfortable family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 2 salles de bain
Our terrific family home is comfortable and inviting and provides an easy lifestyle. Situated within a quiet cul de sac, this location provides the perfect place to relax or take an easy stroll to the village shops. Centrally located between Sydney and Wollongong you are able to take advantage of this convenient location. Within a 5 minute car drive to Stanwell Park Beach and the Grand Pacific Drive, you will enjoy some of the best coastline views in Australia or you can head North, to the City of Sydney, just a 50 minute train ride away.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with a boy, Hunter who is 12 years old.
- Joanne is a Real Estate Agent and Terry works for himself in Telecommunications.
- We love traveling as a family and exploring new countries.
Where is it?
- Red nectar
- Cafés sympas
- R and R cafe, Bad Influence and The Rusty Wall
- Cure shopping
- Honey and Oats in Helensburgh and there are many other beautiful boutiques along the Coast Road.
- Un peu de culture
- All the art galleries and artists trails along the Coast road to Wollongong
- Promenades au parc
- We are surrounded by various National parks including the Roral Natioanl Park, which is one of the oldest National parks in the world.
- Un peu d'exercice
- We have sporting fields, where soccer, rugby league, tennis are played. There is also a local swimming pool, which is free.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- We are only 50 minutes, by train to Sydney, 30 minutes to Wollongong and an hour to Kiama. We have some of the most pictueques coastline in Australia, just 5 minutes to the South and Stanwell Park beach.
We live in the village of Glebe in Sydney's inner west. We have a great village shopping strip 50 steps from our front door and can even smell the bread...
Stylish Sydney house for families by the bay . Our 1930s bungalow has lovely period features. It is the quintessentially Sydney home offering a sunny back...