Beautifully appointed 4x2 family beach house located in old Halls Head, Mandurah. A short 5 minute walk from a protected beach, with amazing water views...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is situated on a beautiful beach in Mandurah all you have to do is walk out of our front gate onto your own path which leads you to your own beach. Our house is a modern comfortable homey place to relax and laze your days away and you will never get sick of the view it is forever changing I call it my living art. When you tire of looking at the view you could grab a beer and start the pizza oven and enjoy a pizza and beer on the balcony.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- a couple with two children 10 and 8 years
- I'm a housewife my husband electrician
- We love warm weather and beach life, surfing crabbing swimming etc
Where is it?
- marina and town
- Bars cool
- oyster bar, m point
- Cafés sympas
- The Merchant,Dome etc
- Cure shopping
- Un peu de culture
- Mandurah Performing Arts
- Promenades au parc
- many parks surround us
- Un peu d'exercice
- Run or cycle down the path in front of house or town, kite surfing out the front, Jet skiing, surf break (hunchies surf break) right out front of our house and many more things to do
- Randonnées d'un jour
- dwellingup 20 minutes away, Bunbury 1 hr,Perth 1 hr, Fremantle 1 hr very central location
Nestled in the exclusive hamlet of Eagle Bay, this home’s grand proportions make it the ideal escape for an extended family holiday. A classic Australian...
Our architect designed house was built in 2010. Built and furnished to the highest standards with every possible comfort and convenience,including a heated...