Our beach house will be available from February 2017. It was an award winning renovation in 2001 and features spectacular views of the coast, the famous...
Stunning lodge built on 5 acres
Stunning lodge built on 5 acres
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Our self designed house has won two building awards and featured in several magazines. It is situated on 5 acres of lawns and bush land with a lake and gazebo. Only an hour from Melbourne and twenty minutes from Phillip Island and its world famous surf beaches, it is an ideal base for exploring the area. We have an abundance of wildlife in our quiet and tranquil grounds and the sunsets over the bay are stunning. We are close to the wonderful beaches at Kilcunda and yet still surrounded by amazing scenery back amongst the hills. Melbourne and all it has to offer is an hours drive away and provides a complete contrast to our rural paradise. Our house has three large bedrooms, two bathrooms, a TV room and study. It has been designed to embrace the outdoors and has beautiful views from every angle. The gazebo is great for outdoor living and has a barbecue and fridge. Freshly caught fish can be bought in San Remo, fresh milk and cheeses from Bassine dairy and there are plenty of local wineries in and around the Gurdies. We travel during Australian school holidays as I am an Art teacher.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're an English couple that moved to Australia in 2005
- Jan is an Art teacher and Marco works in Melbourne
- We designed our own home to be part of the natural environment
Where is it?
- San Remo has several restaurants for all tastes and budgets!
- Bars cool
- The Kernot Store is a local meeting place with live music at the weekend. Everybody is made welcome and included in the fun.
- Cafés sympas
- Kilcunda has a great cafe with sweeping sea views and amazing breakfasts.
- Cure shopping
- San Remo on Phillip Island has lots of interesting small shops to browse around. Grantville has a country market once a month.
- Un peu de culture
- The clubs and theatres of Melbourne are only an hour and a quarter away. Book a night in a hotel and have a city stay.. Phillip Island has a thriving artist community.
- Promenades au parc
- Walk around our 5 acres, we have a variety of birds that visit including Sulphur Crested Cockatoos, Rosellas and Gallahs. Our resident wallaby calls through now and again, as does our wombat and echidna. Kilcunda is the start of an amazing coastal walk.
- Un peu d'exercice
- The Bass Coastal walk, bike paths, surfing in Kilcunda or Phillip Island
- Randonnées d'un jour
- The Fairy Penguins on Phillip Island, Churchill Island, French Island, the Mornington Peninsular, Kongwak Market and of course, all that Melbourne has to offer!
Our beautiful Edwardian house was renovated in 2008 to maximise space, light and energy efficiency. The living and dining area at the back looks out on a...
We love our unit. It is quiet and safe. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 is a queen bed and the other is a single bed. Maximum capacity is therefore 3 persons. We...