Hi we are Nigel and Tina Roots we are a family of four Tenille 15 and Jay 14. We are delighted to introduce our property in Coolum Beach on the Sunshine...
Lovely family home
Lovely family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
We have a lovely family home ready for you to enjoy. It has a large living area, newly renovated kitchen and you can relax in the undercover outdoor entertainment area overlooking the inground pool.
We live close to the city of Cairns - gateway to the Barrier Reef and world heritage listed rainforest.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family with 3 children
Where is it?
- Head into the Esplande and walk along for all the hotspots - from locally caught seafood to Turkish to Indian - it has it all in such a lovely location.
- Bars cool
- The city offers a range from the local pubs to the chic Salt House overlooking the Esplande.
- Cafés sympas
- Grafton St in the city has a host of cafes like Paleo Cafe.
- Cure shopping
- Cairns offers 3 shopping centres and a main city area with trading 7 days per week.
- Un peu de culture
- Tjabukai Aboriginal experience
- Promenades au parc
- lots of lovely walks in the rainforest. At a beach 1 hours drive away you can walk out to the reef at low tide.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Climb the pyramid - a pyramid shape mountain 5 mins away
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Too many to name - 2 hours south to beautiful Mission Beach. 2 hours north to famous Port Douglas and Daintree Rainforest. 1 hour west to Atherton Tablelands with stunning volcanic creator lakes. Trips to Green Island or the outer barrier reef depart Cairns and Port daily.
This cute unit located in a quite complex is perfectly positioned for a couple or family to enjoy all that the local beaches, cafes and restaurants have to...
Our beautiful home is on 6 acres with its own fresh water spring and Macidamia trees ,situated just outside the small hill top town of Montville in the...