Our beautiful and modern home is situated in one of the world's most desired travel destinations, the magnificent Gold Coast, Australia. Built only 7 years...
Modern family friendly home.
Modern family friendly home.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 2 salles de bain
Modern, clean family friendly home. We live in a newish suburb - our neighbors are our friends we often have BBQ's and get together's. We have an in ground 8 meter salt water pool with slide and Foxtel and we are 10 minutes from the Gold Coast's Theme Parks (Dreamworld, Whitewater World, Movie World, Wet n Wild). Our lovely home has 4 bedrooms (master room - queen bed, bed 1 - single bed, bed 2 - single bed + fold up bed, bed 3 - double bed, garage converted to rumpus room - 2 single beds) and 2 bathrooms (main bathroom and a large ensuite), Lounge and Family Room. Our beautiful new chef's kitchen (that Karen designed) was installed last year. 2 x air conditioning units and ceiling fans in all rooms for when it gets warm. We have a large flat back yard with trampoline, soccer net, basketball hoop and outdoor entertaining area. We have two flat screen TV's one in the lounge and one in the rumpus room with the Xbox and a very small gym set up (treadmill, and a couple of other exercise thingies). We also have a few toys and games for the family - bikes, scooters, balls, volley ball net and a cricket set to keep the kids busy! We look forward to swapping with other honest and clean/tidy families like ourselves.
Ian is a from the UK and loves Arsenal, Karen is a Kiwi we have lived on the Gold Coast for 12 years, previously we were living in Auckland - New Zealand and before that the UK.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of 4 (Ian - POM, Karen - Kiwi, Bradlay (14), Francesca (11)
- Ian is an Entrepreneur and Karen is an Office Manager - dabbling in interiors
- We love having travelling, fun, exploring and meeting people!
Where is it?
- A few local restaurants, you would have to drive.
- Bars cool
- A few local bars, you would have to drive.
- Cafés sympas
- A few local cafes, you would have to drive.
- Cure shopping
- Large indoor shopping centre - 10 minutes up the road.
- Un peu de culture
- Lots of different cultures live in our suburb.
- Promenades au parc
- We have several parks close by within walking distance or great ones you can drive to.
- Un peu d'exercice
- We live in quite a flat suburb for easy walking.
Sunset House is located on the shores of the Great Sandy Strait, within the Kingfisher Bay Eco-resort. The house is minutes walk from the beach and resort...
Only 5km from Brisbane's CBD you will find our tranquil and luxurious haven that we are fortunate enough to call our home. Completely renovated in September...