Stay in one of Cottesloe's original colonial homesteads situated opposite the friendliest park in Perth and only 1 km stroll to one of the best beaches in...
Stroll to the Beach
Stroll to the Beach
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Our home has been built with Love , by my husband who is a builder.
It is nestled among Peppermint trees about 150 meters to a beautiful swimming beach , with a great cafe .
The house has ample space and is very well maintained . There is plenty of room for parking .
Well known Wineries are located just minutes away by car .
Exploring the south west is very accessible from my house . You won't be disappointed . .
- Résidence secondaire
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Wr are a couple with 2 children aged 13 and 15
- Mark is a builder and Angie has her own fashion wholesale business
- We love our holiday home !!
Where is it?
- The Common is a popular restaurant and bar at the end of the street. Also Seagarden is very popular for day and night eating
- Bars cool
- The common is located at 5 minute walk away . In Margaret River is Winos , and Morries
- Cafés sympas
- The White Elephant cafe is a 10 minute walk away and ideally located right in the beach .
- Cure shopping
- The whole main street of Margaret River ... And Dunsborough
- Un peu de culture
- Wineries ( chocolate and cheese factories ) and Bush Tucker tours
- Promenades au parc
- Cape to Cape walks. Caving at Jewel and Lake cave.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Surfing. Canoeing , stand up Paddleboarding , horse riding..
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Yallingyup ,Dunsborough , Augusta , Winery hopping ...
Our house is north facing in a sunny hillside in a quiet suburb. In front of the house is a concrete area, great for sitting outside, with a charcoal BBQ....
We are located in the vibrant historic port city of Fremantle - a 20 minute drive from the city of Perth (or a leisurely train ride), a 3 min drive to our...