Our second home, a duplex in Sydney's Queenscliff (a neighbouring suburb to vibrant Manly) was built in the 80's and stylishly renovated in 2013. The...
manly freshwater beach house
manly freshwater beach house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
WHY WE LOVE THIS HOUSE
- Space - the house is large enough to enjoy a group get together or take time out away from others in multiple livings areas
- Modern open plan kitchen and living area opening onto deck and huge sun filled child friendly back lawn.
- Proximity to both beaches and shops
- Stroll to cosmopolitan Manly with it's multitude of restaurants, cafes and bars
- Spend your days at sydneys best beaches - manly, freshwater and curl curl.
ALL ABOUT THE HOUSE
- Our house is a newly built, child friendly home that accommodates up to 8-10 people.
- Huge back deck spilling onto a huge child friendly back lawn. Perfect for afternoon bbq's and entertaining.
- Polished timber floors through-out house - open plan kitchen and living area - 4 big bedrooms, and a upstairs family rumpus room
- Free wifi throughout house.
- Hot outdoor beach shower for your return from the beach!
- Close to fabulous Manly beach, shops and restaurants.
- Stroll to quaint Freshwater village for coffee and supplies.
- Spacious lounge room with 50" LED smart TV - Enjoy drinks on the deck while the kids play! kids rumpus room also has large 40" LCD TV.
PROXIMITY TO BEACHES, RESTAURANTS, SHOPS
Our house is perfectly located - it is central to the beaches and shopping centres.
- Centrally located with at least 4 of sydney's best beaches less than 5 mins drive away.
- 2 min drive to Curl Curl and Freshwater beaches
- 3 min drive to Dee Why or Queenscliff beaches
- 4 min drive to famous Manly beach. Manly is within walking distance and we are also on a regular bus route to Manly.
- Strolling distance to Freshwater shops
- One min walk to local shops including Fish n Chips, convenience store, cafe, fruit and veg, butcher, Post office/newsagent, chemist and bottle shop.
- Warringah Mall is our major shopping mall - 2 mins drive. (major shopping complex with cinemas)
Freshwater shopping village offers great coffee shops, growers market for fruit and vegetables, bakery, butcher, bank, restaurants, chemists and mid size supermarket.
Manly is a cosmopolitan beach area popular for holidays. It is well known for its many natural attractions, shopping and night life. It offers an array of restaurants and cafes for you to choose from.
Warringah Mall is 2 blocks away and takes about 2 mins in a car or a 10 min walk. It is a large shopping centre with hundreds of shops including supermarkets, large cinema complex, departments stores and many speciality shops.
Sydney CBD and other Sydney attractions are just a delightful 30 minute ferry ride from Manly. Jump on the Manly ferry for a stunning ride across Sydney harbour to the Sydney CBD, Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. From the CBD you can connect via public transport to most other well known Sydney attractions
- Bus stop - straight out front of house - buses go to Manly, warringah mall and sydney cbd.
- Parks and reserves all within close walking distance.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Where is it?
LOOKING FOR EXCHANGES EUROPE 2017 june till september SYNCHRONOUS/NON SYNCHRONOUS OR POINTS ALSO LOOKING FOR SYNCHRONOUS / NON SYNCHRONOUS EXCHANGES...
Our light-filled apartment is set in a charming Art Deco block literally steps from iconic Bondi Beach with partial views of the ocean. A lift provides level...