Neutral Bay is a chick harbour-side suburb, close to the city, en route to Many Beach and close to transport, bars, restaurants, cafes and entertainment. 2...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Our house is a modern town house in Balgowlah, Sydney NSW 2093. The house features, 3 large Bedrooms, Living Room, open plan kitchen diner opening onto a covered deck, back courtyard garden with BBQ, 1 bath/ shower, wifi and foxtel. A 15 min walk into Manly where you can enjoy everything Manly has to offer including beaches, restaurants, bars, pools, shops, walking tracks and a 20 min ferry ride to the Sydney CBD and world famous beautiful harbour.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Married couple with two girls under 3yrs.
- Stay at home mum and dad works in investor relations
- Looking forward to hopefully swapping lifestyle with you
Where is it?
- Manly has something for everyone!!
- Bars cool
- Lots & lots in Manly
- Cafés sympas
- Too many to mention but Butchers Cafe Fairlight in the closet just at the end of the road
- Cure shopping
- Lots of shopping in Manly and easy access to Warringah Mall and Westfield Chatswood
- Un peu de culture
- Manly Aquarium and ferry ride into all the sydney museums
- Promenades au parc
- Walks in the Park, walks along the beach, walks along the harbour
- Un peu d'exercice
- Manly Beach has it all
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Ferry to Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay. All of the Northern Beaches.
My home is a 5 minute walk to North Curl Curl Beach which is 2 beaches north of Manly. It is less crowded than Manly and there are ocean rock pools at both...
LOOKING FOR BALI OR HAWAII SWAP Our modern family home was renovated a few years ago and is perfectly equipped for a family. Four comfortable bedrooms (one...