My home is an elegant and stylish one bedroom apartment in a modern building in the heart of the national capital. It has a large and well-equipped kitchen,...
Leafy retreat, city convenience
Leafy retreat, city convenience
Ce mois-ciMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 2 salles de bain
Our home is a comfortable family home in a quiet street overlooking parkland. The north facing living area is bright and warm. It adjoins the dining area and state of the art kitchen which open onto the rear barbecue area. The master suite has a spacious bedroom, ensuite bathroom and walk-in-robe and study/sewing room. Our 2nd bedroom is used as a study and there are double/single bunks in the 3rd bedroom.
The garden is leafy and productive with plenty of places to enjoy the peace and quiet, birds and your favorite book or beverage. Our neighborhood is very quiet but close to all amenities and recreational facilities.
Canberra is cyclist heaven and you can join cycle paths and walking tracks out the front door. (Adult bikes available) There is a bus stop within walking distance to take you directly to the Canberra and Australian National Universities, shopping centres and the city centre. There are museums, art galleries and theatres to visit and keep you entertained. Canberra's art scene is rich with professional and community based music and theatre.
See the sights of the national capital, and use it as a base for south coast beaches, skiing in the Snowy Mountains or visiting Sydney.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a quiet non-smoking couple living in our own home in Canberra, Australia's capital city.
- Semi-retired nurse/horticulturalist and university lecturer/IT programer.
- We are looking for a live-like-a-local Spanish adventure to learn the language and experience the culture and lifestyle.
Where is it?
- Belconnen town centre and by the lake. 10 mins by bike or 1 bus.
- Bars cool
- Belconnen town centre and by the lake
- Cafés sympas
- Local shopping centre with bakery, take away food, supermarket, butcher and other amenities.
- Cure shopping
- Belconnen town centre and Canberra city centre (Civic) - also 1 bus.
- Un peu de culture
- Canberra is home to major theatres galleries, museums and libraries. Many are located on the shores of Lake Burley Griffin. There is a lively theatre and music scene with venues in the centre and suburbs. Lots of opportunities for participation in community music groups for anyone staying a bit longer.
- Promenades au parc
- Stepping out the front door connects you to an extensive network of walking and cycling paths. Canberra is called 'the bush capital' because of the the bushland nature reserves in and around the city. Or you can venture just out of town to walk in nearby National Parks. The Arboretum is a new and unique collection of rare and endangered trees on an extensive site.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Exercise bike and bicycles provided. Gyms and International Aquatic Centre in Belconnen.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- National Parks for walking and flora and fauna. Beaches, or sking 2.5 hours. Sydney 3hrs.
We are centrally located in the Parliamentary triangle and close to all the major attractions that Canberra has to offer. Our home was architect designed and...
LONG STAYS AVAILABLE MAY - AUGUST 2017 Not only has Canberra, Australian Capital Territory (ACT) been ranked as the most ‘liveable’ city in the world, but...