We have a self contained flat attached to the main residence, with its own private entry, it sleeps two in a King size bed and has a day night bed in the...
5 bedroom home
5 bedroom home
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 2 salles de bain
Home is a large, comfortable two storey with pool, heated spa, 3 car garage (with pool and table tennis tables) opposite a reserve in Ballina, a beach town on far north coast of NSW, 25 minutes drive from Byron Bay and 1 hour from the Gold Coast of Queensland. Our home is in a quiet residential area a short walk to the beach and nature trails as well as having river access. Beaches, shops, cafes etc are close by.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Recently retired couple
- Daughter and husband living in BC, Canada
- Looking forward to "meet and see" through travel. We love design and architecture, and our home reflects this passion
Where is it?
- Good selection of local resuarants
- Bars cool
- Local hotels or go to Byron Bay
- Cafés sympas
- Good selection in Ballina or go to Lennox Head, Byron Bay or into the hinterland
- Cure shopping
- Shops, shops and shops
- Un peu de culture
- Local theatre, museum, gallery
- Promenades au parc
- Plenty of walking trails - bush, beach, river
- Un peu d'exercice
- golf, sailing, tennis, gyms, walking, swimming, surfing
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Byron Bay, Gold Coast, Hinterland
Just a three minute walk from our door to 'feet in the sand' of beautiful Shelly Beach. Enjoy the long sunny days on any of the pristine beaches within easy...
our home has splendid views to the ocean and during whale season (June - Nov) we can watch the whales migrate. Port Macquarie is about 4 1/2 hrs drive to...