WE HAVE COMPLETED OUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS FOR 2016, ALTHOUGH OUR HOUSE COULD BE AVAILABLE FOR RENT AT CERTAIN TIMES THIS YEAR. PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR HOUSE IS...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 1 salles de bain
Historic Paddington is heritage listed, full of Victorian terraces, many small art galleries and designer fashion houses.
You are spoiled for choice with dozens of coffee shops, many wine bars, pubs and restaurants within easy walking distance. Bus transport is within 50 metres and the train line is a tranquil 15 minute walk though Trumper Park. Easy public transport access to museums and theatres. Sydney has a vibrant diverse cultural night life and a deep love affair with good food.
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Married couple no kids
- Helen is a radiographer and Ken is an ICU nurse
- Keen bush walkers, enjoy theatre, dance and good food
Where is it?
- Lord Dudley Pub,Bisto Moncur, Love Supreme Pizza, La Scala, Macleay Street Bistro,
- Bars cool
- Speakeasy Bondi , Wine Library, #10 William Street,
- Cafés sympas
- Sloanes, Nostimo, Zigolini's,
- Cure shopping
- Paddinton Markets, Oxford Street
- Un peu de culture
- Sydney Theatre and Sydney Dance at the Opera house, Sydney Architecture walks
- Promenades au parc
- Centennial Park,Bondi beach to Bronte coast walk, picnic at Neilson Park, Botanical Gardens
- Un peu d'exercice
- Philip Park pool/gym cycle Centennial Park
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Blue Mountains, Central Coast,
PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE FOLLOWING DETAILS AND THE AVAILABLE DATES. Our apartment is available for 3 months in 2017 May 18-September 18 ONLY. This would...
Our elegant spacious 190 sq m Art Deco Sydney Harbour waterfront apartment with large balcony was completely refurbished in 2007. Central but very quiet, a...