A tranquil cottesloe townhouse close to major transport links, 5 minute stroll to vibrant Cott village and a 10-15 minute walk to the beautiful beaches of...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 2 salles de bain
modern, built mid nineties. 100 metres from pretty reef enclosed beach, 200 metres from surf, 100 metres from spectacular beachside golf course, 500 metres from tennis club . 3 hours from spectacular jarrah and karri forests, margaret river wine country 20 minutes by rail to centre of perth and 10 minutes to beautiful swan river
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- retired barrister
- I read,listen to music play sport and travel
- I enjoy meeting new people, exploring new places, experiences, and ideas
Where is it?
- Beach front bars and cafes
- Bars cool
- Cottesloe Beach Club
- Cafés sympas
- Napoleon Street
- Cure shopping
- Napoleon Street (5 mins walk to the heart of Cotteloe)
- Un peu de culture
- Fremantle (8mins drive or 10 mins by train)
- Promenades au parc
- Un peu d'exercice
- Along beach front cycle path, 100 metres away.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Down South to Wineries, beaches and forests and lots more!
Stay in one of Cottesloe's original colonial homesteads situated opposite the friendliest park in Perth and only 1 km stroll to one of the best beaches in...
Please note- we spent 2 months in Europe Dec/Jan 2015/16 so this year we are looking for trips closer to home please, not in Europe. We are also keen to swap...