Our home is in the beautiful suburb of Vaucluse just ten to fifteen minutes from Sydney CBD. The house is very large and has been recently redecorated. The...
Very comfortable four bedroom home
Very comfortable four bedroom home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 9
- 3 salles de bain
Our home has undergone a recent renovation. A few things still to do but an extremely comfortable home with everything you need for a great holiday! It is one street back from beautiful Corlette Bay, in Port Stephens. The area has magnificent waterways, with a number of bays and surf beaches. Nelson Bay, the main township in the area, is five kilometres from Corlette and can be accessed by road or a fabulous walking path around the water. There is a bus stop almost outside the house, with buses to Newcastle and Sydney running regularly, as well as buses servicing the local area. The Hunter Valley, famous for wine, is about one and a half hours away by car. As well as beautiful beaches to relax on, the local area offers dolphin and whale watching cruises, a range of cafes and restaurants, two fabulous golf courses and lots of kids activities.
- Résidence secondaire
- Adaptée aux enfants
Where is it?
- The local seafood is renowned. There are several excellent seafood restaurants along the Marina at Nelson Bay. The Boathouse at Little Beach has a particularly good reputation. The clubs and pubs have good food. The area has a wide range of other restaurants, including Thai, Indian, Italian and Chinese. There are good pizzas as well!
- Bars cool
- Mavericks on the marina is a great bar. Aqua Blue, also on the marina, serves a range of imported beers and good wines. Murray's Brewery, which is on Nelson Bay Road, brews their own beers. There is also a vineyard attached. For those who don't mind a drive, take the car to Stockton and then the ferry to Newcastle. There are a number of bars and restaurants along the waterfront. The Honeysuckle Hotel is great!
- Cafés sympas
- Great coffee and food at Little Nell's, Baroque,Watercress and Home Interiors. These are all in Nelson Bay. Walk to the Anchorage resort, on the waterfront at Corlette, for lunch or dinner, or just for coffee.
- Cure shopping
- re is also a good selection of gift and interiors shops. Salamander Shopping Centre has a large number of shops, including chain stores and individually owned businesses.
- Un peu de culture
- There are a number of art galleries in the area and seasonal music festivals. Newcastle offers regular cultural events, including concerts, theatre productions and exhibitions.
- Promenades au parc
- The area is renowned for walks. There is a walk/ cycleway extending the whole distance of Port Stephens. There are also a number of bushwalks, as well as any number of beautiful beach walks.
- Un peu d'exercice
- The area has two golf courses (kangaroos abound!), tennis courts, a number of gyms, cycle and walkways. The area is great for water sports, with magnificent bays for kayaking and water skiing. There is a swimming complex with waterslides and a tabbogan run close by.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Port Stephens is 40 kms from Newcastle, which offers many activities. The Hunter Valley is one and a half hours away and is famous for it's wines! Historical Maitland and Morpeth (which features traditionally made arts and crafts and foods) is close by. A bus goes to the centre of Sydney (approximately three hours). A ferry up the Myall Lakes departs daily and the dolphins cruises are a must! There are organised boat trips to the islands around Port Stephens, including Broughton Island, which is renowned as a bird and fish bredding ground.
Located in the pristine beautiful environment of Mystery Bay on the South Coast, our house is available for swap or rent. Close to beach, golf, bushwalks,...
Single level house with polished floors, ceiling fans and well equipped kitchen with outdoor barbecue area in premier beach location on the Central Coast 1.4...