“Our family loved every minute of our stay at Lyndy's gorgeous home. The home, decor, view & atmosphere was incredible! Lyndy made the swap easy with quick, clear and warm communication. I'd highly recommend for a swap!”
Lovely house with stunning ocean views
Lovely house with stunning ocean views
Ce mois-ciMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 9
- 4 salles de bain
Positioned in the Byron Bay Hinterland high above the Myocum Valley in Coorabell, Stargazey offers outstanding 270" views from Mt Chincogan around to the Cape Byron Lighthouse and beyond. Protected from the cold southerly winds and capturing the sun from dawn to dusk, this property offers a truly memorable experience. The grounds are extensive, with well established gardens and a gorgeous 12 metre pool and surrounding deck. An outdoor, undercover lounge area has just been built adding extra space to lie back, relax and enjoy the serenity of our amazing property.
Set on 9 acres of land, this gorgeous and versatile family house is charming and family friendly. Only 10 minutes drive to Bangalow, Byron Bay and gorgeous beaches. It is a beautiful tranquil home set in a magical location.
* This is an immaculately built and painstakingly renovated, house
* It offers plenty of indoor/outdoor entertaining areas and tranquil gardens
* Lots of internal living spaces allowing for space for all the family
* A brand new light and airy kitchen
* Large timber entertaining decks
* High ceilings, large bi-fold doors open on to the deck, wooden floors throughout
* Super family friendly, with large open plan kitchen and downstairs family room
* Fireplace daybed over looking the lighthouse
* Multiple decks to enjoy the sea breezes
* Sparkling pool (fully fenced) and pool house for relaxing out of the sun
* Reverse cycle air conditioning in the master bedroom
4 Bed, 4 Bath, Sleeps 8, sitting rooms with apple/smart TV’s and music via sonos
The town of Byron Bay has supermarkets, a cinema, bars, restaurants and cafes as well as a some great shopping and world class beaches.
The area also boasts beautiful bush walks and lovely country drives, weekend markets, music and writer's festivals.
The house is about 90 minutes South of Brisbane, 45 minutes drive south of the Gold Coast Airport and 20 minutes drive from the Ballina Airport.
We have a cleaner once a week and a car swap can be arranged if required.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
1 Compte rendu
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a professional couple with 2 children aged 13 and 11
- Graham is a Doctor and Lyndy is a Designer
- We love beautiful places and comfortable spaces and our home reflects this
Where is it?
- Fleet in Brunswick Heads
- Bars cool
- Byron Bay
- Cafés sympas
- Cure shopping
- Byron Bay, Bangalow, Brunswick Heads
- Un peu de culture
- NORPA in Lismore
- Promenades au parc
- The whole of nature to walk in
- Un peu d'exercice
- Byron Bay for surfing, running the Lighthouse
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Mount Warning, the Gold Coast
Our light-filled apartment is set in a charming Art Deco block literally steps from iconic Bondi Beach with partial views of the ocean. A lift provides level...
The Shelley Street Beach House Angourie is a large 4 bedroom home on 2 levels , newly renovated with quality fittings and furnishings. Two huge covered...
beside Lake Conjola, a small suburb on the south coast of NSW, Australia. It’s 230 Kms south of Sydney, or about a 3.5 hour drive. It’s currently rented...