We are located in the suburb of Lane Cove which has attractive shops and restaurants, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gyms and an outdoor plaza where...
3 bedroom house
3 bedroom house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 1 salles de bain
Ours is a 3 bedroom brick home located in regional New South Wales in the quaint and quiet village of Cobargo - just fifteen minutes from the beach at Bermagui and other fantastic safe beaches suitable for surfing, fishing and fun. Sydney is a 4 hours away and Canberra is a 3 hour drive.
- Résidence principale
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are both ex Canberra public servants recently retired to the coast
- We love gardening, cooking, fishing
- We have lived in London and now want to get out and do all the things we never did when we were younger and too busy!
Where is it?
- Bars cool
- Cobargo Pub, Bermagui Pub, Bermagui wine Bar
- Cafés sympas
- Chalk and Cheese Cafe (modern Australian), Saltwater Cafe (fish and chips), Serious Coffee (for serious coffee lovers), The Bermagui Country Club (for pokie lovers)
- Cure shopping
- Not much unless you travel
- Un peu de culture
- Many community activities but you have to check the papers for local markets
- Promenades au parc
- Loads of beaches to walk and national parks to explore.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- This is a good central location to base yourself for some exploring the beautiful coastline of New South Wales. Depending on how much time you have, you can travel down into Victoria or go further north to Queensland.
LOOKING FOR SWAP FOR FIRST THREE WEEKS OF DECEMBER 2015 - EUROPE. Our home is 4 years old and is located in Skennars Head, a five minute walk to surf...
Centrally located, a short hop over the Harbour Bridge from the CBD, Circular Key, the Rocks and Opera House, our spacious, contemporary apartment is on the...