Casual yet comfortable home with all modern conveniences above secluded harbour beach. Stunning harbour foreshore walks on door step, only 5 mins by car to...
3 level modern beach house
3 level modern beach house
Sharyn and Gary
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 3 salles de bain
With a small, curved beach in front and only 20 houses surrounding it, our house has a unique position on the harbour foreshore. It is private, quiet and yet very close to all of Sydney’s main points of interest. Mosman and Middle Harbour Yacht and Skiff Clubs are opposite. It is the last house in a quiet cul de sac, up some stairs. The house has spectacular views and is modern, stylish and bathed in light. Three storeys high containing decks with glass balustrades, travertine floors, trees, bush on the right hand side, back deck with a cliff behind. The Lounge/dining/kitchen is open plan. The granite/glass dining table seats 12 people. The modern kitchen has granite benches, oven, cook top, microwave/ convection oven, coffee machine, double dishwasher, large s/steel fridge with ice and filtered water.
There are 2 bedrooms with queen beds, mirrored wardrobes, each with bifold doors to deck, view, tv, main bedroom with walk in robe.
3 modern bathrooms with heated towel rails, showers or a spa bath support the bedrooms on each level.
A Media room with curved leather lounge, whole wall projection, surround sound and DVD is at the back. An office, wi-Fi, multiple TV’s
Laundry, washer, dryer, ironing press, iron complete all needs.
The rear deck has a 6 burner BBQ, clothes line, table and chairs.
Car swap available
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a retired professional couple.
- We have great neighbours who will be welcoming.
- Our home is relaxing and reflects our many travels
Where is it?
- Middle Harbour Yacht and Skiff Clubs, Bathers Pavilion Balmoral Beach, Ormeggio at the Spit, Manly Pavilion, White Water Manly
- Bars cool
- Manly Wine, Manly Wharf Hotel, Manly Piano Room, Frankie’s Bar
- Cafés sympas
- Clontarf Reserve Cafe is in our street, Plonk Beach Cafe, CK’s Bites, Three Beans at Manly
- Cure shopping
- Warringah Mall[7 mins], Stockland Centre[ 3 mins], Mosman [10 mins], Manly Street Fair- weekends [ 5 mins]
- Un peu de culture
- Sydney Opera House, NSW Art Gallery + many in Paddington, Theatres abound
- Promenades au parc
- Clontarf Reserve at the end of the street, Harbour Foreshore Walk from the Spit to Manly, Tania Park at Middle Head
- Un peu d'exercice
- Gym [1 minute], Curves – women only [2 minutes], Fitness First[12 minutes]
- Randonnées d'un jour
- The Northern Beaches, Hawkesbury, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley
STOP PRESS. LAST MiNUTE RENTAL OPPORTUNITY. Now available for New Year's Eve with a panoramic view of Sydney Harbour and the fireworks. The house which...
Our home is located on the foreshores of Middle Harbour in Sydney's northern suburbs (about 25 minutes drive from the city). It is within easy walking...