***WE ARE URGENTLY SEEKING POINTS BETWEEN 4/3/2017-30/5/2017**** Modern, spacious canal front home in scenic location with private swimming pool and pontoon....
Loving Family Home
Loving Family Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Our family home in the beautiful suburb of Cleveland in the Redlands south east of Brisbane city. It is a lovely spacious home consisting of 4 bedrooms all with queens size beds, one media room and an open plan kitchen/dinning/lounge. A great outside entertaining area with pool, great for swimming and BBQ's. We also so provide a Mazda MX5 convertible and a Pajero 4X4. Cleveland is the gateway to the Islands. Stradbroke Island for beautiful surf, food and walking or Tangalooma for sand dune boarding or snorkelling sunken wreaks. 1hr drive to the iconic Surfers Paradise, 2hours to nation park rainforest for trekking or 2hs up north to beautiful Noosa.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Where is it?
- Raby Bay Marina is a short stroll with bars and resturants for day or night dinning
- Cafés sympas
- Many cafes doted through out the area
- Cure shopping
- 20 -30 mins drive to shopping centres or outlet centres
- Promenades au parc
- We are situated next to a park that winds through the Redlands alinf a beautiful track overlooking Moreton Bay where you can experience Koalas, kangaroos, Kookaburras and plenty more wildlife daily
- Un peu d'exercice
- Swimming, tennis and touch rugby within walking distance. Cycling and walking tracks on door step
- Randonnées d'un jour
- 5mins drive and you are on the ferry heading over to the majestic Stradbroke Island a must see for anyone visiting
We are so lucky to live in one of the most beautiful parts of Australia, our home is totally relaxing with deep water frontage and surrounded by some of the...
Brand new built in 2016. Palm Cove is 35 kms from Cairns and airport. We live very close to the beach ( 300 metres) where the esplanade has many great...