Our stunning architect-designed home is 5 minutes walk into the heart of Noosa, the cafes,beaches, bars and restraunts. The house is situated on the river...
Modern spacious canal front home
Modern spacious canal front home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
***WE ARE URGENTLY SEEKING POINTS BETWEEN 4/3/2017-30/5/2017****
Modern, spacious canal front home in scenic location with private swimming pool and pontoon. 3 double bedrooms (main ensuite) sleep 6 comfortably. We have a shady patio with built-in BBQ from which to spot the occasional dolphin. We are located in Cleveland, 25 kms East of Brisbane on Moreton Bay. Cleveland is the gateway to North Stradbroke Island's beautiful beaches & pristine natural environment. The small town strives to maintain a village atmosphere while providing all the shopping and services required within easy walking distance of our home. The railway station is 10 minutes walk from our house with trains leaving every 30 minutes for Brisbane. Brisbane is Queensland's capital with first-class shopping, cultural activities & entertainment.
Raby Bay, Cleveland is a sought after canal estate with many fine homes, beaches, foreshore walks & fishing platforms. Our home is a low set, one storey home built for our retirement and has all modern conveniences. Including low maintenance garden. A recently installed kitchen has Miele appliances.
Cleveland has an interesting history & there are heritage walks, museums & galleries. All shopping & services are within walking distance of our home (see further Images of Cleveland, Queensland, Australia on bing.com/images). North Stradbroke Island is on our doorstep as are five other Moreton Bay Islands easily accessible by ferry or water taxi.
We are half way between Australian seaside icons such as Byron Bay & Noosa Heads and previous exchangers have undertaken both as day or weekend trips. We are less than one hour away from the famous Gold Coast with Theme Parks, surf beaches etc. North Stradbroke Island also has beautiful surf beaches.
Brisbane is easily accessible by train or road and has first class shopping, restaurants, parks & gardens & entertainment. Art galleries & performing art venues are conveniently located in the Queensland Cultural Centre precinct near to the very attractive Southbank Parklands, South Brisbane, accessible directly by train. It is worth mentioning the Brisbane Cruise Terminal (45 mins) as there are reasonably priced 7 day cruises around the Pacific Islands which offer great photo opportunities and a very different experience from mainland Australia. Cruises also go up the coast to North Queensland some stopping at Cairns or the Whitsunday Islands for the Great Barrier Reef.
We are currently looking for an exchange in South East England (Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Greater London) between 20 March 2017 and 30 May 2017 so that we can catch up with family & friends. If it was not possible to find a long-term exchange we could consider 2 separate swaps. Our weather is glorious in March/April/May with the "bite" going out of the sun but still giving us lovely sunny days and warm water temperatures. We would consider other locations but not too far North & West. We would like accommodation with at least 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6, as we are offering, and would like to exchange cars. We are offering a 2012 Jeep Patriot Limited for exchange which is very comfortable for sight-seeing.
We'd be delighted to answer any questions or give further information.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Accès handicapé
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a retired Social Worker & Professional Electrical Engineer originally from Kent, UK but have been happily settled in Australia for the last 30+ years.
- We travelled extensively in our working lives and are happy to have the opportunity to continue travelling through home exchange. We have undertaken 12 exchanges in Australia & overseas (including England) & have really enjoyed the experience of meeting new people & seeing new places while enjoying the independence of our own space.
- Our light & airy home, together with the Queensland climate, ensure that our visitors spend much time outdoors & make excellent use of our shady patio with BBQ & canal views & our swimming pool on hot days. Fishing is available from our pontoon & we always have a crab pot in which has provided some very tasty suppers!
Where is it?
- Lurleen's at Sirromet Winery, Tuscan Kitchen Mt Cotton
- Bars cool
- Sirromet winery Mt Cotton, Icon + others Raby Bay Harbourside
- Cafés sympas
- Shingle Inn
- Cure shopping
- Cleveland (variety & supermarkets) Capalaba, Carindale, Brisbane
- Un peu de culture
- Redlands Performing Arts Centre, Cleveland. PAQ Brisbane
- Promenades au parc
- Raby Bay Foreshore,
- Un peu d'exercice
- At Raby Bay Harbour Fitness Club + others
- Randonnées d'un jour
- N.Stradbroke Island surf & walks, Gold Coast surf & theme parks, Australia Zoo
We have a home that is created for family fun. One end of our house contains the master bedroom which has an open ensuite with a huge bath. The room has...
This beautiful home has been constructed using 80% recycled materials, built to make the most of the environment with wind flow and light. So completely...