“Andrea and Justin responded to our request for help when the owner of our scheduled swap had to cancel at the last minute due to serious illness. We were very grateful for their prompt reply and kindness in moving out with their young children in order to accommodate us. Their historic and elegant home sits in an iconic Australian bush setting with magnificent valley and hillside views. Their sheep required no attention but added to the bucolic experience, as did the wood burning stove. The great plus is the frequent sightings of koalas up close, something we did not manage in 12 months of travelling around Australia! We loved the opportunities for hiking, wining and dining that are within easy driving distance. Thank you again, Andrea and Justin”
Farm house in stunning landscape near city
Farm house in stunning landscape near city
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 4
- 2 salles de bain
"Hazelmere farm" boasts 6 acres of land in a stunning rural landscape and yet is less than 30 minutes’ drive from the city centre of Adelaide. Beautifully presented and comfortably furnished. Living area has windows that look out over a large bushland valley. Country style kitchen and formal dining and sitting room. Main bedroom has a king sized bed and bathroom. Single beds in the other two bedrooms.
The Adelaide Hills is a unique rural location that is very close to the city. It is a leafy oasis in summer and boasts quintessential Australian local wineries, restaurants and markets. It is only 15 minutes’ drive to shops and restaurants, 30 minutes’ drive to the centre of Adelaide city, 40 minutes’ drive to the airport and 50 minutes’ drive to the beach.
Bushwalking opportunities are right at your back door step and you are likely to see kangaroos, koalas, other native wildlife and unique birdlife on the property. There are many bike riding options both on road and off road in this area.
The property is a good base to do day trips to The Barossa and Maclaren Vale Wine Regions and also to several pristine Australian beaches. There are many sporting and arts events in Adelaide including The Tour Down Under and The Adelaide Festival of Arts.
We would like to welcome you to our home and assist as required.
**New kitchen being installed in next few weeks**
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Pas d'animaux
1 Compte rendu
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Married couple with 2 boys (8 and 11)
- Justin is a Radiographer, Andrea an Occupational Therapist
- We love the outdoors-hiking, swimming, gardening, bike riding, and generally being involved in our awesome community. We would like to do the same in Frace, Spain or Itally.
Where is it?
- Maximilian's Restaurant and Sidewood Cellar Door (25 mins)
- Bars cool
- Stirling Hotel (20 mins)
- Cafés sympas
- Owl & the Elephant Cafe, Uraidla (10 mins)
- Cure shopping
- Burnside Village (25mins) or Adelaide city centre(30mins)
- Un peu de culture
- Adelaide is known as the festival city and there is always something going on but March is when Adelaide doesn't sleep or locally try the Sir Hans Heysen's home and studio 'The Cedars' (25 mins)
- Promenades au parc
- Out your back door, 100's of kilometers of walking trails where you will spot koalas, kangaroos, Wedge-tailed Eagles, Sulfur crested cockatoos, and maybe even an Echidna.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Mountain biking, Hiking, Tennis, Golf, Rock climbing, swim at any of Adelaides awesome beaches(55mins)
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Barossa Valley wine region(50mins), Mclaren Vale Wine region(60), South Coast Beaches-some of the best in the world(60mins), Hire a house boat on the River Murray (55mins), Visit Kangaroo Island(120mins)
We have a beautiful 4 bedroomed designer house with views of Pelican Lagoon. There is open plan living, dining and designer kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom...
Hi thanks for checking out our quaint cottage. Our cottage is in a family friendly neighbourhood on the Lefevre Peninsula in the popular area of Alberton....
Our very own rural retreat is on the outskirts of Hahndorf, one of South Australia's premier tourist attractions, being the oldest German settlement in...