Our lovely family home is situated in a great suburb on Sydney's leafy north shore. It's a quick 15 min drive into Sydney's CBD, or a 20 min train ride, or...
Happy Family Home
Happy Family Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 2 salles de bain
Our house is a lovely light sunny family home. Situated in Roseville, on Sydney's north shore 10 minutes walk from Chatswood CBD and transport hub. It is up the road from one of Sydney's major shopping destinations and one of the centres of Asian restaurants , Chinese in particular. We are 20 minutes from Sydney CBD and 20 minutes from the beach. There is huge playroom opening onto a generous back yard. A dedicated children's wing allows quiet time for parents.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple with three kids
- We work in IT and Health
- We love catching up with family and friends
Where is it?
- Nearby some of Sydney's best Chinese Restaurants with most regions of China represented
- Cafés sympas
- Shopping centre style cafe abound
- Cure shopping
- Shop 'til you drop , Located 10 minutes walk from one of Sydney's best known shopping destinations, Chatswood
- Un peu de culture
- Walk to The Concourse with its 5000sq m library, 1,000 seat concert hall and 500 seat theatre
- Promenades au parc
- Lane Cove National Park and Kuring Gai Chase National Park are a short drive away. Roseville Marina and accompanying bushwalking and picnicking options are just the other side of the suburb
- Un peu d'exercice
- 5 minutes walk to Beauchamp Park with it's children's playground, bike track and oval. Chatswood is home to a number of gyms and the sidewalks are wide enough for jogging
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Just 10km from the city with a withering number of public transport options. Trains leaving every few minutes and buses to Sydney's famous Manly And Balmoral Beaches. Just 25 minutes by train into the city
Gorgeous absolute beachfront home with views forever over the blue pacific. Whales and dolphins jump and play in our back yard. Our home is a very...
Our home was built in the early 1900's and fully renovated in 2005 with custom timber joinery throughout, period features incl. led-light windows, fireplaces...