“This lovely renovated terrace house is perfectly located for enjoying inner city Melbourne. It is bright and roomy, clean and tidy, with a very spacious upstairs main bedroom. Nearby are parks and gardens, funky cafes, lots of restaurants and small pubs. Perfect. ”
Close to everything
Close to everything
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
This three bedroom, two bathroom terrace house is located around the corner from Rathdown Village, a tree lined boulevard renowned for its speciality shops, restaurants and bars. It is only three kilometres from Melbourne's CBD.
Melbourne is renowned as the centre of Australia's cultural, gastronomic and sporting life. As soon as the Australian Open Championship is over, the F1 Grand Prix takes centre stage. Then it is the Comedy Festival's turn, then Australian Football and straight after that, the Spring Racing Carnival and the iconic Melbourne Cup. All the while you are surrounded by theatres, Melbourne University and countless restaurants and bars.
Located in the inner northern suburbs, Carlton is very well serviced with public transport. Tram lines run into the city only 100 meters to the East and West of Amess St. A taxi into the city will cost about 10 AUD. You will not require a car.
The house presents as single level frontage to Amess St. On entering it opens up to a large, spacious, very comfortable, completely renovated home. There are three full sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and high ceilings. The master bedroom is upstairs and has views ofl the city and a separate bathroom. The main bathroom is modern and light filled. It boasts an enormous stone bath. The main living area is large, light filled and functional. It joins the modern kitchen which has two ovens, pantry, large bench space and all the amenity you would expect. Everything is new and works.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Pas d'animaux
1 Compte rendu
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a semi retired couple with a grown family. We love to travel around Australia and internationally.
- Tom has retired from his own business and I work part time in the community as a registered nurse.
- We love inner city Melbourne, eating out in the restaurents, walking through the parks and all around Fitzroy, Brunswick and Carlton. Our home is ideally located and has everything you could want to be comfortable.
Where is it?
- La Luna, Zum Zums, Chin Chin
- Bars cool
- Gerald's Bar, The Kent Hotel, The Brandon Hotel,
- Cafés sympas
- Countless in all directions
- Cure shopping
- Local shops, - The Ark, Cable (Melbourne Brands), close to the city and Lygon St
- Un peu de culture
- La Mama's Playhouse, Nova cinema, The National Gallery, Theatres
- Promenades au parc
- Close to Princess Park, Curtain Square and Edinburgh Gardens
- Un peu d'exercice
- Carlton Baths with gym facilities, Fitzroy Pool
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Yarra Valley, Healesville Sanctuary, The Great Ocean Road, The Botanic Gardens, the Yarra Falls
Our home is a single fronted single story terrace house typical of this neighbourhood. Two large bedrooms with plenty of storage space, an ensuite and a...
5 star rated on AirBNB Located in South Melbourne - an inner city Melbourne suburb. Close to the city, the famous South Melbourne markets, Etihad Sports...
Our lovely home is situated in the very cool and friendly suburb of Yarraville. It is 7km to Melbourne CBD and 2 train stations are within a few minutes...