Our house is located in a secure privately gated community of Trinity Circle located on the side of Earl Hill. Access is by security code. The well...
Cairns Freshwater - fun for all the family
Cairns Freshwater - fun for all the family
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
L'identité de ce membre a été vérifiée grâce à l'un de nos moyens d'authentification
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 2 salles de bain
Freshwater is one of the best suburbs in Cairns. It is central to everything Cairns has to offer. Cairns is situated on the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree rainforest, one of the natural wonders of the world!!!
Our home is a leafy suburb of Cairns perched on one of the main hills that surround Cairns City and 7 mins drive to our first beach, there are 8 beaches North of us and 10 mins drive into Cairns city and our international/domestic airports. It is also a short drive to waterfalls and freshwater creek/swimming hole.
If you are keen you can borrow our pushbikes and cycle into Cairns along the great bikepaths its a fantastic experience, Cairns is so beautiful and green and tropical. Our house (on the map) is on the other side of Mt whitfield Conservation hillslopes.
This is a great, leafy suburb situated on one of the beautiful hills that surround Cairns. Very safe and very peaceful area for families or anyone. We have a lovely view of the Cairns' Freshwater valley and our home also backs onto a big playground and park. We are 5 mins walk to the Freshwater train station that is an old style, open carriage tourist train that takes you up the lovely winding hills to the local town Kuranda where a lot of local Aboriginal people live and tourists love to visit the Barron Falls there and local Markets and come down the SKYRAIL gondolas. We have lovely, unusual cafes nearby with the best at Limberlost plant nursery just a short walk from our home. We are only 1-2 mins drive to local doctor and chemist and hairdresser also with restaurants close by.
Our home is equipped with everything you need so don't worry'you won't need a single thing except your clothes. from Big t.v, comfy lounge and the best and most comfortable king size bed and nice linen to sleep in at the end of a long day visiting the reef or the rainforest. House is fully screened so no insects to annoy you during your stay.
AUSSIE BBQ is the best in our back garden area overlooking the park whilst sipping a drink, watching the pink sky at sunset and keep an eye on the kids as they kick a soccer ball or play on the playground or climb a tree which is an all time favourite for my children in our park which is basically our back garden!!!.
This is an AMAZING spot and lovely neighbourhood and fantastic city to visit.
Cairns is a must see on your "bucket list" just google it and you will see.
Hope to see you and your family soon for a SWAP :)
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- German/Aussie couple with 2 amazingly awesome kids
- Love to travel to great places and eat fabulous food
- We run 2 businesses together in Health &Medical and tourism
Where is it?
- Best Thai, Chinese, Pizza etc a few minutes walk/drive and the best fish and chips in Cairns 1 min away
- Bars cool
- Yes we are 10 mins drive from all the nightlife of Cairns city
- Cafés sympas
- Freshwater has great cafes and also near man in Cairns
- Cure shopping
- 10 mins drive to shopping precinct
- Un peu de culture
- Freshwater known as one of best suburbs in Cairns 8 mins from Botanic Gardens and Edge Hill cultural precint also
- Promenades au parc
- Yes we back onto a park and have walking tracks very close by and you can ride the pushbikes also to get to different walking tracks
- Un peu d'exercice
- yes all through our hills and bikepaths to ride all around Cairns
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Cairns has hundreds of day trips to the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest at the Daintree Cape Tribulation National Park plus the Atherton Tablelands is great