Shambhala means hidden paradise and as such this rainforest oasis right on the Beachfront is aptly named. Hidden away along a private road in Byron Bay’s...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 chambres
- Couchages 10
- 3 salles de bain
4 bedroom house and 1 bedroom studio in lovely Byron Bay. Main bedroom with ensuite, 2 open plan bedrooms upstairs and 1 bedroom downstairs. All bedrooms have queen beds.
Separate studio with 1 bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchenette.
Byron Bay is a vibrant seaside town on the easternmost point of Australia. Our house is a 20 minute walk/10 minute pushbike ride/4 minute drive to shops and cafes in downtown Byron and a 15 minute walk/3 minute drive to Clarkes Beach and 10 minutes walk/3 minutes drive to Tallow Beach.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- A Mum and her three grown up girls
- We used to have a cattle farm but have moved to the beach
- We love the beach, skiing, travelling and being outdoors
Where is it?
- Frankie Brown, The Balcony Bar and Restaurant, O-Sushi
- Bars cool
- Buddha Bar, St Elmo, The Roadhouse whisky bar, Soho Lounge
- Cafés sympas
- Byron Bay Beach Cafe, Treehouse at Belongil, Bayleaf, Cafe Byron, Targa
- Cure shopping
- Shopping for clothes, beachwares and gifts in Byron Bay
- Un peu de culture
- Art galleries, writers festival and music festivals (Falls Festival, Blues Festival) in Byron Bay and surrounds
- Promenades au parc
- Walk to the lighthouse, walk up and down the beaches
- Un peu d'exercice
- Walk to the lighthouse, cycle to the beach, surfing, dolphin and whale watching, sea kayaking, paddle boarding, scuba diving, hang gliding, yoga, swim in a waterhole
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Climb Mount Warning, visit Protestor waterfalls
Modern architectually designed home built in a U shape around the swimming pool, with indoor/outdoor living being the feature. Marble benchtops, stunning...
You'll love this completely luxuriously comfortable house so close to the beach, great cafes and restaurants at the local shops,Broken Head National Park and...