Beachside boutique unit block, perfect for that holiday escape for a Couple or family adventure. The beautiful white sands of a Australia are at your...
Gold Coast Cozy
Gold Coast Cozy
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 2 salles de bain
Our home has recently been renovated and comes with our 2 lovely dogs. We are very much into our garden and sustainable living is important to us. 10 minutes walk to town; great cafes and a beautiful beach with world class waves. It is a cozy little place to live and we love it.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- A couple who loves culture and travelling!
- Matt is a Chiropractor & Lani is a kinesiologist, permaculturalist and Yoga teacher
Where is it?
- Burleigh is the coolest spot on the gold coast. Plenty of options. Thai -Great , Pizza wood fired or gluten free, Vege, fine dining
- Bars cool
- Justin Lane, Cavalier, Ze pickle, Bin 12...
- Cafés sympas
- Huge Range: depends what you like. You will find it.
- Cure shopping
- Lots. Burleigh is Trendy but friendly.
- Un peu de culture
- Surf & Community vibe. Weekend farmers markets. A sweet spot
- Promenades au parc
- Lots of national parks around. On the Burleigh head land for a world class rainforest walk. Or to the local bush park where the Koalas live.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Beach walks, swims, public exercise amenities on the Burleigh esplanade
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Go to the local beautiful beaches or waterfalls; Go to Byron (1 hour) ; feel like the city - Brisbane (1 hour)
Newly reonovated home on the canals in a very quiet street in Noosa Waters. Large private pool with BBQ and patio area. You can fish from our own jetty (rod...
The Spring Hill “Enviro-Cottage” is one of the greenest homes in the country (see www.envirocottage.com.au). It is both energy and water self sufficient and...