Our house is centrally located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Our house has open plan living and dining which opens out to a sunlit deck ideal...
The Sunshine Coast
The Sunshine Coast
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 3 salles de bain
The Sunshine Coast, located north of Brisbane is the holiday destination you always wanted to visit but never knew existed.
Most people associate the Sunshine Coast with relaxed family holidays or romantic couple getaways what with the likes of Australia Zoo, Underwater World and Noosa calling the area home. And they would be right, the area is perfect for them but it’s also an amazing destination for a bit of outdoor adventure.
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of four
- Both of us are teachers
Where is it?
- Fantastic restaurants just 3 mins away or the glitz and glamour of the Mooloolaba Strip just 10 mins drive
- Bars cool
- Maroochydore, Alex, Mooloolaba all just 10 mins away.
- Cafés sympas
- many cafes 2 mins away with some of the best organic food on the coast.
- Cure shopping
- a handful of boutique shops are only 2 mins drive but the major shopping destination on the coast is only 10 mins drive
- Promenades au parc
- The hinterland offers some of the best walks in the country and only 15 mins drive
- Un peu d'exercice
- surf, sun, sand, bush, park.........whatever your please, it's all here.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- too many to name but google Sunshine Coast Tourist Attractions and you'll spend all night deciding what to visit first.
An attractive, modern home in sub-tropical garden setting. Quiet yet well known Urban Food Street neighbourhood, 10 min. walk to the centre of the Buderim...
Our Buderim treehouse is a highest home which combines indoor and outdoor living. A huge deck, games level under the house and a swimming pool. Very...