Our home is an old "Queenslander", a 100 year old house, which has been fully renovated. It featured in Queensland Homes magazine in 2014. It is situated...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 3 salles de bain
Lovely family 2 story home, child and pet friendly. Fully airconditioned, swimming pool, in leafy suburbs of Ashgrove, Brisbane. On direct bus route to city 6kms away. Also a study which can also sleep 2 children extra.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- Couple with 2 boys aged 15 and 13 and a large dog called Fergus
- John is in Air Traffic Management, Colette in Building Company
- We love to travel, seeing as many different cultures as possible
Where is it?
- Fabulous city restaurants and small suburban ones close by
- Bars cool
- Excellent Bar & Restaurant within walking distance
- Cafés sympas
- Short bus ride or lots in city
- Cure shopping
- Paddington, closest pricinct - amazing area or city
- Un peu de culture
- Museums, Galleries, Cathedrals
- Promenades au parc
- Amazing walks throughout suburbs & city
- Un peu d'exercice
- Local gyms, tennis, swimming etc
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Movie World, Dream World, Sea World, WetnWild, Outback Adventures
Our beautiful 1930's Queenslander was fully renovated and extended in 2011. We have maintained all the period features of the original home while adding a...
There is something magical about winter in Brisbane. The sun shines, cultural events blossom, sporting matches roar to life and restaurants serve up rustic...