Our stunning modern house is across the road from Moreton Bay in Brisbane eastern suburbs. With a 5km bike track that follows the esplanade across the road,...
Kevin and Lesley
Plus d'un moisMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 2 salles de bain
- Résidence principale
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're an active retired couple 70 years young.
- We love travel, meeting people, and experiencing other cultures
- Our three married children have delivered us 8 wonderful grand-children who keep us busy and we are involved in community affairs through our Lions Club activities.
Where is it?
- Lanna Thai for outstanding Thai food and Sails Restaurant on the shores of Moreton Bay at Suttons Beach Redcliffe.
- Bars cool
- Phoenix Bar at the BrackenRidge Tavern
- Cafés sympas
- Cafe on the Park at Shorncliffe
- Cure shopping
- Westfield Shopping Centre at Chermside, Queen Street Mall in the centre of Brisbane
- Un peu de culture
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre at Southbank
- Promenades au parc
- Along the beachfront at Sandgate
- Un peu d'exercice
- Two 24/7 gyms in Bracken Ridge
- Randonnées d'un jour
- The golden beaches of the Sunshine Coast with Noosa and the Scenic Rim about an hour by Motorway to the North and the fabuluos Gold Coast and it's Hinterland about an hour by Motorway to the South.
There is something magical about winter in Brisbane. The sun shines, cultural events blossom, sporting matches roar to life and restaurants serve up rustic...
Originally built in 1890 our lovely home was completely rebuilt and extended in 2014 with "top of the line" appliances and fully ducted air conditioning....