“Really comfortable home in beautiful Bowral district. Great hosts providing lots of helpful information and even a welcome gift! Stunning garden leading onto park. Short stroll to Bowral main street. House well maintained, very clean and with all mod cons. Thanks to Sharon and family for a memorable stay.”
Historic and quirky country cottage
Historic and quirky country cottage
Sharon, Russell and Spencer
Ce mois-ciMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 8
- 2 salles de bain
Lovely 1880's renovated family cottage set in rural highland village. 5 mins to shops and railway (Sydney 2 hrs). Or drive to Sydney (1 1/4 hrs), Canberra (1 3/4 hrs) and a 15 minute drive to historic Berrima.
Great shops, cafes and restaurants, cinema, vineyards, antiques, walking and cycling tracks and public pool at your door. Great rural base for visits to Sydney but without the hustle and bustle. Beautiful gardens to visit throughout the year including tulip festival in Spring.
Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Bedroom 1 - Queen
Bedroom 2 - Double
Bedroom 3 - Double
There is also a sofa bed in the 2nd lounge area
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
2 des comptes endus
“Gorgeous, interesting home owned by a friendly and helpful family!”
3 choses qu'ils ont adorées pendant leur séjour
- The location...close to everything and such a pretty town
- The communication...Sharon was amazing throughout the whole planning
- The house and garden...quirky, homely, interesting, warm, pretty...I could go on!
“The local surroundings are fantastic...Berrima was a highlight! Country drives through leafy towns with huge historic houses. Checking out the local antiques. Discovering the track and creek directly behind the property. Lazing in the beautiful garden while our 2 girls played.”
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We're a couple with an 11 year old son. Russell is a property valuer and Sharon is a Graphic Designer and cooks for a local cafe.
- We like gardening and old houses, travelling, music, films, antiques, markets and good food.
- Our home reflects our quirky taste and interests. It is well kept and your home will be treated with the same respect.
Where is it?
- Biota, Centennial Vineyard, Onesta, Bendooley Estate (Berrima),
- Bars cool
- Biota, Craigieburn, The Grand
- Cafés sympas
- 2 Park Road, Rush, Elephant Boy
- Cure shopping
- Cookshop Plus, Regular markets in nearby villages, Dirty Janes Antiques, loads of clothes shops!
- Un peu de culture
- Sturt Gallery, Berrima, high tea at various grand houses
- Promenades au parc
- At your back door! National parks nearby
- Un peu d'exercice
- Bike and walking track at your back door, open gardens, local pool
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Canberra, Sydney, Goulburn, Berrima, South Coast beaches, Kangaroo Valley, Robertson
LOOKING FOR UK SWAP, MARCH-MID APRIL 2017 Quiet 1 bedroom unit, ground floor, with private garden courtyard. Walk to Roseville station, which is 8 train...
We live in the village of Glebe in Sydney's inner west. We have a great village shopping strip 50 steps from our front door and can even smell the bread...
Stylish Sydney house for families by the bay . Our 1930s bungalow has lovely period features. It is the quintessentially Sydney home offering a sunny back...