Our 2 Story executive home is situated on the Gold Coast in Queensland Australia. The Gold Coast is Australia's most popular holiday destination, with...
Tranquil, Traditional Inner-city Gem
Tranquil, Traditional Inner-city Gem
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 3 salles de bain
Our beautiful house is perched high with surrounding mountain views providing a calm retreat right in the heart of the city. Ideally located in Bowen Hills with some of the city's best restaurants, cafes and bars within walking distance. Just a short distance to Teneriffe, Newstead, and New Farm which boast some of Brisbane's best parks and walking/running paths along the Brisbane River, cinemas and shopping . Brisbane CBD only 2km and train station only 5min walking distance.
Fully refurbished traditional 2 level family home features 3 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, high ceilings with all rooms air conditioned. Located in a secure quiet cul-de-sac you would never know that you were minutes away from Brisbane's entertainment precinct and city.
Our home is tastefully furnished with an open plan living area opening out to a beautiful timber, sheltered entertaining deck. What would living in Australia be without a BBQ and wine fridge for afternoon relaxation. There is a small backyard for the kids to run around and even a well appointed herb garden. Children's room also equipped with all toys and furnishings.
Ideal base to explore Australia's finest beaches to the South, Gold Coast, & North, Sunshine Coast. Featuring Byron Bay, Burleigh Heads, Coolangatta, Kirra, Noosa, Rainbow beach. If your wanting a different landscape the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland ( Mt Tamborine, Lamington National Park) & Sunshine Coast Hinterland (Glasshouse Mountains, Maleny, Montville).
Mazda CX5 with car seat can be made available!
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a young couple with a beautiful baby girl, Olivia
- We love all things outdoors & travelling excites us more than anything!
- We are open to non-simultaneous swaps & the U.S & Canada is of interest.
Where is it?
- Minutes walk to some of Brisbane's finest located at Gasworks, Newstead, Teneriffe & New Farm
- Bars cool
- Abundance with the majority of the best bars in walking distance...http://www.yelp.com.au/search?cflt=cocktailbars&find_loc=New+Farm%2C+Brisbane+Queensland
- Cafés sympas
- The Golden Pig, Campos, King Arthur, Chow House and the list goes on!
- Cure shopping
- James Street, Fortitude Valley, Winn Lane, Brisbane CBD
- Un peu de culture
- New Farm has a wonderful range of art galleries & entertainment venues (‘Brisbane Powerhouse’; ‘Judith Wright Centre’). We are also a short bus or ferry trip to the City & Southbank -, the cultural hub of Brisbane where you will find the Qld Art Gallery, Gallery of Modern Art, Qld Museum, Qld Performing Arts Centre…… http://www.visitsouthbank.com.au/artsandculture
- Promenades au parc
- Iconic New farm Park just a short scenic stroll along the Brisbane River, Newstead & Teneriffe Park. All visited by many Brisbane residents for their beauty.
- Un peu d'exercice
- Close by you will find a number of bike/running paths, gyms, yoga, etc. Also there is a "city cycle" just 5 minutes walk down the hill!
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Gold Coast (famous Kirra & Coolangatta Beaches), Sunshine Coast & Hinterland, Spectacular Noosa, Byron Bay
Situated in the leafy suburb of Ormiston in the Redlands, Queensland. 100 metres from Moreton Bay close to ferries to Stradbroke and Moreton Islands. 40...
The Isle of Capri is a unique island gem situated on the sunny Gold Coast in Queensland. Our home is within walking distance to cafes, bars, clubs and the...