Our beautiful family home is just 800 metres from Melbourne's beautiful bayside beaches. It's within short stroll to cafes, grocery store and a few lovey...
Homely, cosy family house
Homely, cosy family house
Ce mois-ciMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 chambres
- Couchages 5
- 2 salles de bain
Our family home is in the bayside suburb of Beaumaris, a 10 minute walk to the seafront of Port Phillip, between Black Rock and Mentone.
The main commercial hub of Beaumaris is the Concourse Shopping Centre and consists of a supermarket and strips of shops, a gym, cafes, restaurants and boutiques. There are lawns and picnic tables, and a library with yoga classes all just around the corner.
Walking distance to Ricketts Point marine sanctuary and iconic beach front tea house, with shady lawns with picnic and BBQ facilities.
The beach in this area consists of wide stretches of sand, with the shallow waters making it ideal for safe swimming.
All facilities are within walking distance or you can borrow one of our bikes and cycle as there is a beautiful beach path that goes all the way down to Port Melbourne.
It's a 30 minute drive to Melbourne City and 20 minutes to quirky St Kilda. 30 minutes in the other direction takes you to the Peninsula with beautiful beaches, wineries and hot springs.
- Résidence principale
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- I am a tarot reader, clairvoyant healer, I use space clearing and energy balancing to create a great atmosphere
- I travel with my job and love visiting new places, especially with cultural or spiritual history
- I have two boys (who are 7 and 9) and a husband who sometimes travel with me
Where is it?
- Lots of restaurants within 5/10 minute walk from the house including The Lobster Cave, Siam Spicy (Thai), La Cucina (Italian), Zaika (Indian) and The Grange (5 star Steak & Grill). We also love Six Keys and Japan Inn and The Cerberus which overlooks the beach
- Bars cool
- Within walking distance is The Concourse Bar (a friendly local bar) and True South (A brewery and Argentinian Restaurant that overlooks the beach)
- Cafés sympas
- My close favourites are Est and The Ginger Fox which have great food and coffee, there's also a great deli called The Pantry
- Cure shopping
- Everything you need is at the Concourse and it's a short walk to Black Rock which has some lovely boutiques
- Un peu de culture
- Walking distance to Ricketts Point Marine Sanctuary, coast and bike trails.
- Promenades au parc
- There's a Park at the end of my road and the Donald McDonald Reserve is 5 minutes away which has a skate ramp, playground, footie oval and barbeque area
- Un peu d'exercice
- Gym and yoga sanctuary walking distance, beach bike path, also perfect for running.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- It's a 30 minute drive to Melbourne City and 20 minutes to quirky St Kilda. 30 minutes in the other direction takes you to the Peninsula with beautiful beaches, wineries and hot springs.
Beaumaris is on a peninsula surrounded by bay beaches approx. 25-30 minutes from Melbourne City, the cultural and sports capital of Australia. A great...
Looking for Points swap or non-simultaneous swap in Majorca, Menorca, Ibiza or mainland Spain 2017. Also, Port Douglas, Palm Cove or Byron Bay October /...