Our two story home overlooks the river at the front and has a large tropical garden and swimming pool at the rear. Upstairs there are four bedrooms,...
Stunning Architect designed home on the Swan River
Stunning Architect designed home on the Swan River
Cette semaineMember since
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 4 salles de bain
We moved into our beautiful home, “Coffee Point House” in April last year and pinch ourselves every day! It is so magical we would be thrilled to share it with you. She is almost a quarter of a century old but is oozing with so much character you will think she is a great deal older. She looks out onto the beautiful Swan River and South of Perth Yacht Club.
The chef’s kitchen, if you choose to use it, is fitted with a five burner gas cook top and electric oven and grill. There is a dishwasher should you choose not to gaze at the stunning view and wash your dishes by hand. The Butler’s Pantry is fully stocked and contains your toaster, kettle, tea pots and coffee plungers and your Nespresso machine.
During your stay your biggest dilemma will be where to enjoy your meals, tea, coffee or evening glass of champagne! The private upstairs balcony with seating for two, the secret lounge seating on the front porch for up to four, the gorgeous turreted rear dining area with a table for six or eight guests or the eight seater family dining table with views of the River?
The ground floor has beautifully polished jarrah floorboards. All of the five bedrooms are carpeted and all four bathrooms have marble flooring. Two of the bathrooms have beautiful deep baths to relax in! The guest bathroom on the ground floor has a shower and is accessible from the garage if you were to come straight up from the River and need to wash off, before entering the main house.
The master bedroom with enormous ensuite and king bed has beautiful French doors that open up to your private seating where you can enjoy watching the comings and goings of motor boats and yachts on the river. It is particularly beautiful in the morning; make sure you draw the curtains back as soon as you wake! Another stunning time is around sunset when you can enjoy the view with the changing colours reflected on the water.
The second bedroom is beautifully decorated and has a king single bed. It also has stunning views of the river!
The third bedroom is huge! It has a single bed but has plenty of room for extra beds should you desire!
The fourth bedroom is also very large with a single bed and an ensuite; again there is plenty of room for extra bedding.
The fifth bedroom can be used to store your luggage but also has two foam mattresses for your used should you need it.
The theatre room on the ground floor has extremely comfortable seating for five but up to seven or eight and everyone can put their feet up! It is set up for normal television viewing, Netflix or AppleTV.
The kitchen, dining, lounge and bar area on the ground floor is open plan, with a wood fire and the double French doors open up to a beautiful big yard, turreted dining area with BBQ and teppanyaki grill.
You are welcome to use the crab nets, fishing gear, bikes, scooters, netball and basketball hoops, kayaks, SUP, boogie boards and trampoline at your own risk.
“Coffee Point House” is the perfect spot to experience Perth. Come home from a day exploring the beauty of Perth, her beaches just 15 minutes away, with a glass of wine on the porch or balcony purchased from the Swan Valley wine region just 20 mins away. The local dolphins might even come and say hello. The location could not be better, with easy transport to the heart of the city and walking distance to shops, Applecross Village, cafes, restaurants and bars.
Let our home be yours.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We have 3 children aged 15,13 and 10.
- Mark is a Chartered Accountant and Mary is a teacher.
- We love being close to water, the countryside or ski fields.
Where is it?
- Jacs, Cocos, Bistro Guillaume, Modo Mio, Nobu
- Bars cool
- Bad Apples, Raffles, Waterfront @ Hillary's Boat Harbour
- Cafés sympas
- Cioccolato, C15, Coffea Applecross Village
- Cure shopping
- Applecross Village, Claremont Quarter, Napolean St Cottesloe, Market St Fremantle
- Un peu de culture
- Art Gallery of WA, Heath Ledger Theatre, Fremantle Prison Tours, Fremantle History Tours
- Promenades au parc
- Cross the road! Look out for the dolphins! A beautiful walk day or night! Heathcote Park up the road, Kings Park (wildflowers Sept/Oct, Cottsloe Beach at Sunset. Check out Perth's brand new Elizabeth Quay!
- Un peu d'exercice
- Feel free to use our bikes to ride along the beautiful Swan River and stop at one of the many cafes. Cross the raod for a jog. You are welcome to use our 3 kayaks or our SUP. Hire a tennis court at the riverfront Applecross Tennis Club. Royal Perth Golf Club. Hire a cattamaran on the South Perth foreshore.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Rottnest, Swan Valley Wine Region, Fremantle, Hillarys Boat Harbour. Throw your Star Wars gear on and take an awesome photo at Cervantes and then tour the lobster farm. Take a sunset sail on the Llewin tall ship. Assist on a yacht at the South of Perth Yacht Club across the road.
We are looking for a swap in New York in late October to mid November. Swap can be taken at any time. Our 3 bedroom apartment is on the 10th floor of the...
A tranquil cottesloe townhouse close to major transport links, 5 minute stroll to vibrant Cott village and a 10-15 minute walk to the beautiful beaches of...