Our stunning home could be your dream beach house to make as many beautiful memories in as we have! Renovated only last year, our home now has 5 Bedrooms,...
A home amongst the gum trees
A home amongst the gum trees
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 3 salles de bain
Our Home is a 4 bedroom double storey home backing onto a state forest 17km from the city of Brisbane. Awake to the sounds of kookaburras and cockatoos nesting in your back yard. Numerous mountain bike trails run through the forest and walking tracks too. If you're lucky you'll see a koala or two or get to see our resident possum and bandicoot. We have bicycles that would be able to be used as part of the swap too.
Our home has 3 bedrooms upstairs .
The Main bedroom with large ensuite and our two boys bedrooms with a shared bathroom . Downstairs we have a formal lounge and Dining room, informal dining and TV lounge as well as a large deck which overlooks the forest. The 4th bedroom our daughters room and bathroom are downstairs. We have a fully fenced backyard with large trampoline and sandpit for the kids.
Easy bus access to Brisbane CBD from the end of our street. In Brisbane you can explore the city by ferry , shop the famous Queen Street Mall , go to the theatre and dine the many restaurants on the banks of the Brisbane River.. Visit the old government House, the Botanic Gardens and the famous Southbank. Visit Mt Cootha for a coffee/ lunch or watch the city of Brisbane light up before you if you visit at sunset. Enjoy views of Brisbane and the islands off the coast of Brisbane.
About an hours drive south you can vist the Famous Gold Coast beaches and Theme parks (Dreamworld, Wet and Wild and Movie world).
An hours drive north visit the Sunshine Coast beaches of Caloundra, mooloolaba or the quaint scenic hinterland towns of Montville and Maleny. Hiking and walking trails take you to lovely waterfalls and through the forest. Climb the Glass House mountains ( a series of volcanic plugs ) or take a day trip to Moreton Island and snorkel the ship wreck , go 4x4 ing or sandboarding on the dunes.
Brisbane is the perfect base to springboard to see other parts Of Australia. Budget airlines will fly you to explore the World Heritage Great Barrier Reef or Witsunday islands or a easy few hours drive to visit Fraser island or an hours flight to Sydney.
Opportunities are endless.
- Résidence principale
- Adaptée aux enfants
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a family of 5 . My husband and I are in our early 40's and have 3 children ages 14,12 and 6. Mike is an Engineering Manager in the Power Industry who works in Brisbane CBD . I am currently taking time off to raise our family.
- We just love to travel and explore new places. We are open to offers for long weekends in Queensland and New South Wales for 2014. We would also be open to offers for normal weekends if it is within about 3 hrs drive from us. In 2014 we wish to go to Bali in the September school holidays.
- We love the outdoors, beaches, cycling, kayaking, waterskiing and bush walking .
Where is it?
- Cure shopping
- Brisbane Queen St Mall, DFO's Brisbane Airport
- Un peu de culture
- QPAC Theatre, Brisbane
- Promenades au parc
- Bunyaville State Forest
- Un peu d'exercice
- Local leisure centre with Gym and pool
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Theme parks Gold coast, Sunshine coast beaches, Glasshouse mountains, Moreton Island
About our home Our unit is on the 6th floor overlooking the Broadwater. We are serviced by a lift and there is plenty of assistance if you need help. Lots...
Our family home is set on 5 beautiful & peaceful acres, next to spectacular Cedar Creek which is great for exploring and swimming. We also have a large...