The Mansion @ Surfers enjoys a central Gold Coast location, just a short distance from Surfers Paradise and many tourist attractions. It is a massive home...
4 Bed /2 lounge
4 Bed /2 lounge
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 7
- 3 salles de bain
Our Home was custom built in 2001. All the rooms are oversized and designed to embrace the 180 degree Hinterland view. We are almost completely self sufficient. The 4 acre Native Garden has drawn the wildlife out of the 150 acre reserve we adjoin. Peace & tranquility in luxury within 15 min access to a major city.
- Femme de ménage
- Télé par câble
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a couple in our 50s (Natropath / Stockbroker)
- We live nearly off the grid in Luxury
- We have done 5 major Home Exchanges and love it!
Where is it?
- Hundreds of Restaurants on the Gold Coast only 15 mins away
- Bars cool
- Closest would be Swell @ Burleigh Heads Beach
- Cafés sympas
- We prefer to brew our own coffee & enjoy it watching the birds and the view
- Cure shopping
- 6 Major Shopping Malls. (Robina is the closest)
- Un peu de culture
- Brisbane's Cultural Centre 1 hr drive
- Promenades au parc
- 4 National Parks within 1 hr drive
- Un peu d'exercice
- 60 km of Pristine Beaches 15 mins away
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Byron Bay, Mt Warning, Mt Cougal,Gold Coast Beaches, Springbrook, Lamington National Park, South Stradbroke Island, SeaWorld, Mt Tamborine, Movieworld, Dreamworld, BRISBANE.
My friends house is on the ocean, it has room for 5 people, 3 bedrooms. its on the 3 floor with ocean views.
My home is a light and airy single level home on the canal near Mooloolaba beach on the Sunshine Coast - Queensland's pocket paradise. My house has all mod...