Stunning 1 bedroom apartment located in Palermo Hollywood neighborhood in Buenos Aires, Argentina; the most cool and trendy neighborhood of the city. Plenty...
Stunning parisian style house
Stunning parisian style house
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 chambres
- Couchages 6
- 5 salles de bain
YOU GET MORE FOR YOUR SWAP:
If you use points or swap with my house in Buenos Aires, you will benefit from a preferential rental price for my beach house in Punta del Este, beach resort in Uruguay (about 30 minutes away by air or 2hour by boat).
See our Video in YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCltwzlhUms
Our flat is the first floor of a classic six -floor building, with a view to the Palermo Park (Bosques de Palermo) and a large balcony /terrace in the posh neighborhood of Palermo, in Buenos Aires.
Buenos Aires is the city that inspired Madonna's song: "Don't Cry for me Argentina" in the film "Evita" with Antonio Banderas. Its is the city of Tango, of cozy caffes and restaurants; and of "asado" or barbicue argentine beef, which is supposed to be among the best beef in the world.
Our house is spacious and extraordinarily well located right in the middle of the parks and the "Palermo Lakes". Its is at walking distance form everything you always wanted to visit: museums, music, cinemas, cozy caffes, parks, lakes, restaurants, shopping boutiques, artsy crafts fairs.
- Résidence principale
- Femme de ménage
- Pas d'animaux
Apprenez plus sur nous-mêmes
- We are a retired couple from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- He is a university professor and she is a businesswoman.
- We live in a classic french style 1920's buiding in posh Palermo neighborhood, on Libertador Avenue, near the zoo, overlooking the parks.
Where is it?
- Our house is walking distance from the buzzy Recoleta Restaurants and Palermo Soho. Actually, Buenos Aires is like one big restaurant with streets crossing in the middle! . Our specialty is italian food and beef grills.
- Bars cool
- !5 minutes from the cool bars and pubs of Palermo Viejo. And do not forget TANGO!!!
- Cafés sympas
- Do not miss the Plaza Serrano cozy caffes, at only 15 minutes by car. Ah! The BEST icecream ever? right next block from our house.
- Cure shopping
- The most important retail stores and boutiques are walking distance from the property: Patio Bullrich, Shopping Paseo Alcorta and Shopping Alto Palermo.
- Un peu de culture
- Our house is walking distance from two/ three of the most important museums in town: The Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes; el Museo de Arte Latinoamericano, and the much smaller Museo Eva Peron. Inmmortalized by Madonna and Antonio Banderas film, Evita.
- Promenades au parc
- Our house is located right in the middle of the most important parks of Buenos Aires: Parque de Palermo, in front of the Planetarium, the Zoo and the lakes of Palermo. Don't miss the swans..
- Un peu d'exercice
- There are walking trails through the Palermo parks and lakes across the street from our house.
- Randonnées d'un jour
- Do not miss a trip to "Tigre", "La Boca, and the craft fair at Buenos Aires Design Center and in Plaza Dorrego, in San Telmo.
***For the moment, I would like to go Berlin with my 15 years old daughter who is going to attend school there. (minimum for a month)*** Buenos Aires is a...
Built in 1912 and largely preserved house with modern comforts in the cultural centre of Buenos Aires